10 Reasons for Starting a Home Business Online
By Douglas Titchmarsh
1. You want to escape the rat race. You'd rather spend the 2 hours you waste every day with your
family, or on a hobby. Running your own business online you can stop the commute, and you can feel good because you
are helping to cut pollution too.
2. You can work part time building your new home business online until you see it taking off. You
aren't giving up your bill paying regular job to jump in without any income.
3. It's possible to start a home business online with very little outlay. Webhosting is cheaper
than a bricks and mortar shopfront. You already have the pc to access the net, it can start working for it's
4. You can choose your own hours. If you have an appointment to keep in the morning, start your
online work in the afternoon. No one can tell you "you can't have that week off in August, Bill got in first"
5. If you work harder you can benefit directly, you put more hours in and your online business
makes more profit, your wages go up. Your salary isn't fixed by someone elses view of what you're worth.
6. A lot of online business tasks can be automated, using readily available tools. Emails can be
automatically sent by autoresponders, even regularly asked questions can be sorted and answered by software.
7. A website works 24 hours a day without complaining. Even if you're on holiday your online
business website can be working online for you bringing in money.
8. Your online business can be as far reaching as you want, it can offer something for your local
community. It can equally sell to people around the world, without penalty. It doesn't cost any extra to send an
email to Australia, or for your website to be used to make a purchase by someone in Europe.
9. Starting a home business online means you have a continuously growing market as more and more
people come online everyday.
10. It's dress down day everyday. You can work in your pyjamas if you want, nobody's going to stop
you in your own home. No more suits and ties unless you want to wear them, but that's your choice.